Alexandria 07-01: The Alexandrian: A Commercial, Agricultural and Literary Journal
Starting Date: November 16, 1820
Ending Date: March 31, 1821
Publication Frequency: 3/week (Tues, Thur, Sat)
Proprietors: Pittman & Thomson
Journal was printed on press formerly owned by Samuel H. Davis when he published the Columbian Telescope (June 1819 to May 1820); the Alexandrian issued for just 19 weeks (58 issues), closing once Pittman became a partner in the competing Alexandria Herald.
There are 2 people associated with The Alexandrian: A Commercial, Agricultural and Literary Journal: