Name: Richard Williams
First Date: 1802; Last Date: 1827
Function: Printer, Publisher
PrecisPrinter of the Patriot (1802-03) and the Farmers' Register (1804) at Charlestown for William Brown (058); then publisher of the Farmer's Repository (1808-27), initially with Brown; also employer of John S. Gallaher (177).
Richard Williams is associated with 3 other people.
Richard Williams is associated with 2 newspaper variants.
Richard Williams is associated with 8 imprint records:
- 1810.057: Sermon on the Sacred Import of the word Christian.
- 1810.058: Telemachus Will Stand (March 1810).
- 1811.098: Petition seeking Turnpike from Winchester to Harper’s Ferry.
- 1811.099: Petition seeking Improvement of Roads to Harper’s Ferry.
- 1814.072: The Cossack Celebration.
- 1820.069: The Duty of Spreading the Gospel, A Sermon.
- 1820.070: The Gospel an Antidote to Affliction and Death, A Sermon.
- 1820.071: Interesting Sketch of the Life of Doctor Henry Todd.