Name: John Sr. Westcott
First Date: 1799; Last Date: 1813
Function: Publisher, Bookseller
PrecisPublisher of The Times and District of Columbia Daily Advertiser (1799-1802) with James D. Westcott (437), his son; also father of John Westcott Jr. (439).
John Sr. Westcott is associated with 5 other people.
- William Davies
- Rev. James Muir, D.D.
- Conrad Alster Shutz
- James Diament Westcott, Sr.
- John, Jr. Westcott
John Sr. Westcott is associated with 1 newspaper variant.
John Sr. Westcott is associated with 18 imprint records:
- 1799.047: The Philanthropist (A).
- 1799.048: The Philanthropist (B).
- 1800.051: Laws respecting the Town of Alexandria.
- 1800.052: The Prompter.
- 1800.068: Memorial of J. & J.D. Westcott for Printing the Laws of Virginia.
- 1801.023: St. Leon: A Tale of the Sixteenth Century (A).
- 1801.024: St. Leon: A Tale of the Sixteenth Century (B).
- 1801.025: Express … this moment the election is decided.
- 1802.044: Cursory Reflexions on Government, Philosophy and Education.
- 1802.045: St. Leon: A Tale of the Sixteenth Century.
- 1802.046: Life, Travels and Adventures of Montague.
- 1802.047: The Olio.
- 1802.048: Julia.
- 1803.042: The Story of Tom Snell.
- 1803.043: The History of Hammel Clement.
- 1803.050: Instruction from the Grave.
- 1806.040: Farmers' Almanack for the year of our Lord 1807.
- 1806.041: Virginia Almanack for the year of our Lord 1807.