Name: John Warrock
First Date: 1809; Last Date: 1858
Function: Printer, Publisher
PrecisProprietor of a job-press in Richmond (1809-58) and publisher of the long-lived Warrock's Virginia and North Carolina Almanac; associated prior to that with William Prentis (340) and Thomas Nicolson (315); cousin of Robert M. Bransford (049) and Samuel Bransford (050).
John Warrock is associated with 7 other people.
- Robert Mosby Bransford
- Samuel Bransford
- Benjamin Dolbeare
- Jacob Grigg
- Thomas Nicolson
- William Prentis
- Rev. John Holt Rice
John Warrock is associated with 0 newspaper variants.
John Warrock is associated with 41 imprint records:
- 1810.040: Auction of Real Estate by Foster & Satchell (August 1810).
- 1811.029: Exhibition Notice for Temple of Industry in Richmond (B).
- 1811.031: Annual Communication of the Grand Lodge of Virginia (December 1810).
- 1813.035: Circular reporting Proceedings of Salem Lodge no. 81.
- 1813.036: Ordinance to raise Revenue for the City of Richmond.
- 1814.036: Extracts from Manuscript Writings of Barnaby Nixon.
- 1814.037: Rules of Discipline of the Yearly Meeting of Friends.
- 1814.052: Virginia and North Carolina Pocket Almanack for 1815 (Warrock).
- 1815.019: Minutes of Dover Baptist Association (October 1814).
- 1816.038: Annual Communication of the Grand Lodge of Virginia (December 1815).
- 1816.039: Circular Letter of the Grand Lodge of Virginia (January 1816).
- 1817.031: Poetical Works of Doct. Benjamin Dolbeare.
- 1817.032: Annual Communication of the Grand Lodge of Virginia (December 1816).
- 1817.044: Moral and Political Observations addressed to the Citizens of Virginia.
- 1817.045: Minutes of Two Sessions of the New River Association in 1816.
- 1817.049: New Virginia Pocket Almanack for 1818 (Warrock).
- 1817.050: Warrock's Virginia Pocket Almanack for 1818 (Mayo).
- 1818.032: Journal of the Senate of Virginia (December 1817).
- 1818.035: Annual Communication of the Grand Lodge of Virginia (December 1817).
- 1818.036: Constitution and Regulations of Society of Ancient Masons in Virginia.
- 1818.050: Virginia Pocket Almanack and Farmer's Companion for 1819 (Warrock).
- 1818.051: Virginia Pocket Almanack and Farmer's Companion for 1819 (Mayo).
- 1818.054: Minutes of the Baptist Middle District Association (October 1818).
- 1818.138: Report of Commissioners appointed to Fix Site of a University (3).
- 1819.003: Senate Amendments to Bill for Consolidating Acts on Conveyances.
- 1819.022: Senate Amendment to Bill to Prevent Frivolous and Vexatious Suits.
- 1819.037: Journal of the Senate of Virginia (December 1818).
- 1819.043: Sermon Preached to Masonic Societies of Richmond and Manchester.
- 1819.046: Acts concerning the Bank of Virginia and its By-Laws.
- 1819.047: Journal of Convention of Virginia's Episcopal Church (May 1819).
- 1819.057: Virginia and North-Carolina Pocket Almanack for 1820 (Warrock).
- 1819.058: Oscar Fitz-James, A Drama in Three Acts.
- 1819.064: A Genera] Index to the Virginian Law Authorities.
- 1820.001: Resolutions on Missouri Question with Senate Amendment (1).
- 1820.002: Resolutions on Missouri Question with Senate Amendment (2).
- 1820.023: Opinion of the Treasurer on Voting Rights in Bank of Virginia Stock.
- 1820.036: Journal of the Senate of Virginia (December 1819).
- 1820.045: Journal of Convention of Virginia's Episcopal Church (May 1820).
- 1820.059: Virginia and North-Carolina Pocket Almanack for 1821 (Warrock).
- 1820.092: Memorial of John Nicholas, Revolutionary War Veteran.
- 1821.031: Journal of the Senate of Virginia (December 1820).