Name: John Gano Ustick
Formal Name: John Gano Ustick
First Date: 1804; Last Date: 1827
Function: Printer, Publisher
Locales: Lexington, Abingdon, Wytheville
PrecisPublisher of the Rockbridge Repository (1804) at Lexington with John McMullin (298); of the Holston Intelligencer (1806-10) and the succeeding Political Prospect (1810-20) at Abingdon; and of the Wythe Gazette (1820-27) at Wytheville, then called Evansham.
John Gano Ustick is associated with 3 other people.
John Gano Ustick is associated with 4 newspaper variants.
- The Holston Intelligencer and Abingdon Advertiser.
- The Political Prospect
- The Rockbridge Repository
- Wythe Gazette
John Gano Ustick is associated with 7 imprint records:
- 1805.028: Stages from Abingdon to Tennessee and Kentucky.
- 1808.056: Christian Election, A Sermon.
- 1808.057: The Mode and Subjects of Baptism.
- 1811.052: Remarkable Occurrences among the People called Shakers.
- 1815.036: A Thanksgiving Sermon on Occasion of the Treaty of Peace.
- 1816.140: Memorial from Washington County concerning Constitutional Convention.
- 1818.058: Sermon on Covenants of Works and Grace by James Morgan.