Name: George Trisler
First Date: 1789; Last Date: 1803
Function: Printer, Publisher
PrecisPrinter of The Virginia Gazette and Winchester Advertiser (1789-91) for Matthias Bartgis (024) and Nathaniel Willis (450); later publisher of the Triumph of Liberty (1799-1803) at Winchester, initially with John Hass (205).
George Trisler is associated with 4 other people.
George Trisler is associated with 2 newspaper variants.
George Trisler is associated with 5 imprint records:
- 1801.041: Minutes of the Ketocton Baptist Association (August 1801).
- 1801.042: Extract of a Letter from a Gentleman in Baltimore (August 1801).
- 1801.043: Proposals for Printing the Acts of Assembly now in force.
- 1802.058: Minutes of the Ketocton Baptist Association (August 1802).
- 1803.075: Minutes of the Ketocton Baptist Association (August 1803).