Winchester 02-09: Winchester Gazette
Starting Date: ca. Summer 1809
Ending Date: ca. January 1811
Publication Frequency: Weekly
Proprietors: William Heiskell
Sometime in the summer of 1809, Heiskell ceased using the title ornament "The Centinel" in his paper's the masthead, creating the title reported here. Then sometime between the issues of December 4, 1810 and October 8, 1811, Heiskell sold business to elder brother John – most likely at the start of 1811, so the date reported here – and left Winchester.
There is 1 person associated with Winchester Gazette: