Winchester 02-08: The Centinel and Winchester Gazette
Starting Date: By February 18, 1809
Ending Date: ca. Summer 1809
Publication Frequency: Weekly
Proprietors: William Heiskell
Sometime before issue of February 18, 1809, Heiskell bought the Gazette and its office from Richard Bowen's estate; that issue is the first bearing his name as the weekly's sole proprietor; sometime that summer, he discontinued using title ornament "The Centinel" from the masthead, creating the title reported here.
There is 1 person associated with The Centinel and Winchester Gazette: