Richmond 19-07: The Richmond Commercial Compiler
Starting Date: August 5, 1816
Ending Date: October 27, 1819
Publication Frequency: Daily (ex. Sun)
Proprietors: DuVal, Trueheart & Co.
With issue of August 5, 1816, title was recast to the form that the daily would bear for the next twenty years; this is form most often cited, even when other variants were the actual form then in use. At same time, the "country edition" increased its pace to thrice-weekly (LCCN no. 85-026859) with the simple title of The Compiler.
There are 4 people associated with The Richmond Commercial Compiler: