Name: William W. Worsley
First Date: 1798; Last Date: 1805
Function: Printer, Publisher
Locales: Richmond, Norfolk
PrecisPublisher of the Commercial Register (1802-03) at Norfolk with Meriwether Jones (242); of the Examiner (1804) at Richmond with Skelton Jones (243); and of the Richmond Enquirer (1804-05) with Thomas Ritchie (360).
William W. Worsley is associated with 4 other people.
William W. Worsley is associated with 3 newspaper variants.
William W. Worsley is associated with 7 imprint records:
- 1804.035: Concise System of English Grammar.
- 1804.036: The Rainbow; First Series.
- 1804.037: Advertising Circular for Pumfrey & Fitzwhylsonn.
- 1804.070: A State of the Revenue Tax for 1804.
- 1805.002: Report on Amendment proposed by Massachusetts (Senate).
- 1805.006: Journal of the Senate of Virginia (December 1804).
- 1805.011: Debates and Proceedings of the Virginia Convention.