Name: John Weaver
First Date: 1804; Last Date: 1805
Function: Printer, Publisher
PrecisEditor and publisher Lynchburg Gazette (1804-05) as successor to John Carter (083).
John Weaver is associated with 3 other people.
John Weaver is associated with 2 newspaper variants.
John Weaver is associated with 5 imprint records:
- 1802.051: Notice of Sale of Lots in Bedford County (September 1802).
- 1803.061: Minutes of the Roanoak District Association (April 1803).
- 1803.062: Summons to Appear before the Marshall Lodge in Lynchburg.
- 1804.049: Lorenzo's Thoughts.
- 1804.050: Reflections on the Subject of Water Baptism.